Sierra Natural Science SNS 203 is a concentrated natural pesticide used as a soil drench or foliar spray to kill and repel fungus gnats, root aphids, thrips and whiteflies. Made from 100% pure food grade materials… so, it protects your crops without harming your DNA!
• Ideal for use on a wide variety of crops, even trees!
• May be applied to soil or sprayed directly on plants
• Will NOT harm delicate new growth, clones or cuttings
• Made from pure, food-grade botanical extracts
• Completely biodegradable and non-toxic
Available in 16 oz and 128 oz sizes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Do NOT spray on buds or flowers.
Drench: Mix 2 to 4 oz SNS 203 per gallon of water to make a ready-to-use solution. Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding areas.
Spray: Mix 2 to 6 oz (4-12 Tbsp) per gallon of water. Spray foliage to the point of runoff. Repeat 2-3 times, as needed. Do not mix with other products.
Clove Oil ….. 1.5%
Rosemary Oil ….. 0.53%
Polyglyceryl Oleate ….. 0.6%
Lauric Acid ….. 0.11%
Inert Ingredients ….. 97.26%